19′ Regal Boat Rental
19′ Regal Boat Rental – 6 Passenger (Max)
IMPORTANT RENTAL INFORMATION
You must first call (417) 739-4511 to reserve this boat prior to making your deposit.
- Anyone born on or after January 1st, 1984 must have a Boater Certification card in order to operate any watercraft on Missouri waterways. It’s the law!
- VALID DRIVER LICENSE REQUIRED for anyone operating our watercraft. Minimum age requirements to rent are 21 for ski boats and 18 for WaveRunners. We hold the license of all drivers while the unit is out. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All renters, operators and adult passengers must sign the Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement to be on our watercraft. If all adult passengers are not going to be present when the boat is picked up, print off the form and have them sign it prior to picking up the boat. All passengers and operators must be disclosed on the Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement. To print the form prior to arrival, click on the underlined link in this paragraph.
- Renter is responsible for all taxes and fuel.
- $250.00 Reservation/Damage deposit required.The boat comes standard with the capacity number of life jackets, a ski rope, and ski flag. Additional ski vests may be rented for $3.00 + tax each per day.
- 72-hour cancellation or change policy strictly enforced. Any change or cancellations of a reservation must be done 72 hours prior to the start of your reservation or you forfeit your Reservation/Damage deposit.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No towing or tying up to other boats. Boats must be kept away from the shore and not beached.
- Multi day rentals are allowed to be kept where you are staying as long as you have a covered slip to keep it in and can tie it off 4 ways.
- Boats are not allowed to be out on the water after dark. All watercraft must be back in a slip before sunset.
- * All day rentals are 8am – 8pm during peak season and vary as daylight & store hours permit.
- Half Day rentals consist of 4 hours. Call for availability. Please be here one half hour before your scheduled reservation time to complete paperwork & get checked out on the boat. Due to other half day reservations, time will not be extended or altered if you are late for your reservation
- Other rules and regulations do apply.
|Half Day (4 Hours)||$205|
|Full Day (8am-8pm)*||$345|