Boat Rental Terms & Conditions
A few things to know before booking your rental!
- During our main season (Approx. 4th week of May thru the second week of September) full-day Rentals are only $150 more than a half-day (4 hour) rental but almost triple the time!
- Anyone born after December 31st, 1983 must have a Boater Certification card certified by NASBLA in order to operate any watercraft on Missouri waterways. It’s the law!
- VALID DRIVER LICENSE REQUIRED for anyone operating our watercraft. The minimum age requirements to rent are 21 for ski boats and 18 for WaveRunners. We hold the license of all drivers while the unit is out. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All renters, operators, and adult passengers must sign the Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement to be on our watercraft. If all adult passengers are not going to be present when the boat is picked up, print off the form and have them sign it prior to picking up the boat. All passengers and operators must be disclosed on the Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement. To print the form prior to arrival, click on the underlined link in this paragraph.
- Renter is responsible for all taxes and fuel.
- A $250.00 Reservation deposit is required as well as a $350 Damage authorization upon arrival. The boats come with the capacity number of orange life jackets and PWCs come with complimentary ski vests. Ski vests may be rented for $5.00/each + tax per day for watersports (Children 6 and under are free).
- The 72-hour cancellation or change policy is strictly enforced. Any change or cancellations of a reservation must be done 72 hours prior to the start of your reservation or you forfeit your Reservation/Damage deposit.
- Sorry, there are no pets allowed on our watercraft.
- No towing or tying up to other boats. Boats must be kept 200 feet away from the shore and not beached. No towing, tubing, or skiing is allowed behind WaveRunners (PWCs).
- Multi-day rentals are allowed to be kept where you are staying as long as you have a covered slip to keep it in and can tie it off 4 ways.
- Boats are not allowed to be out on the water after dark. All watercraft must be back in a slip before sunset.
- *All day rentals are 8 am – 8 pm during peak season and vary as daylight & store hours permit.
- Half-Day rentals consist of 4 hours. Please be here a one-half hour before your scheduled reservation time to complete paperwork & get checked out on the watercraft. Due to other half-day reservations, time will not be extended or altered if you are late for your reservation
- Other rules and regulations do apply.