Annual Wet Slip Leases
Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please. Our gated and covered wet slips come in a variety of sizes and can include dock lockers, lifts, and security for your investment. Slips offer convenient parking and are centrally located in marina facilities. FOR INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY OF WET SLIPS, PLEASE CONTACT US: 417-739-2314 or EMAIL
Benefits and Amenities
Annual Wet Slip & Dry Stack customers enjoy access to all Resort amenities, including:
- Hotel (15% off), Cabins & Campsites (10% off)
- WHAT’S UP DOCK? Full-Service Marina & Ships Store (Pier 26) – Boat and Jet Ski Rentals, Ice, Snacks, Souvenirs, and more!
- Pier 28 Pizza & Grill – NEW Floating Restaurant
- Boat Concierge, Cleaning, and Service Shops nearby
- American Water Sports (Pier 26) – Boat Sales (new and used)
- Free use of Hotel Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Room
- Free use of East Park boat ramp and Campground boat ramp
- Free use of basketball, pickleball, tennis, and volleyball courts, multiple playgrounds, parks, nature trails
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Resort
- Security patrols nightly
- In-slip pump-out service available (for a fee)
- Satellite available in larger slips (for a fee)
Prior to storage in a wet slip, you must provide proof of liability insurance in the minimum amount of $500,000 for boats in slips 12×32 and smaller OR $1,000,000 for boats in slips larger than 12×32.
Boat Fit/Stall Size
Boats must fit entirely inside the slip. Boats cannot stick out over the walkway or past the back posts of the slip.
Lifts and PWC Ports
- Only Boat Floater brand lifts and Wave Armor brand PWC ports are currently allowed to be installed in the Port of Kimberling Marina. American Water Sports, 417-739-5912, is the dealer for lifts. Blake’s Econo Lifts, 417-779-5721, is the dealer for ports.
- You may RENT a lift through the POK Marina Office for slip sizes 10×24 to 10×32. Lifts are rented annually at $1,800 per year for v-bunk lifts and $1,950 per year for tri-toon lifts.
All leases are annual, auto-renew, and paid in advance unless otherwise agreed upon. Rates are subject to change. Customers will be notified of changes to rules and policies. Statements will be sent at least two (2) weeks before lease payment is due; however, rent is due and payable on the first day of the month on the anniversary of the original lease date regardless of receipt of the statement. Electric will be metered and billed monthly for slips that require electricity. All rent and charges billed by invoice from Marina shall be due and payable within ten (10) days of the due date. Failure to pay within the specified time will result in a service charge to be determined by Marina Management. Delinquent accounts may be subject to loss of slip and/or boat removal at the Owner’s expense. A written 30-day notice is required when terminating the lease (and all other charges on the account must be paid) in order to receive a full refund. Neither Wet Slips nor Dry Stack spaces may be subleased.
Wet Slips require a deposit of $150 for boats in slips 12×30 and smaller OR $250 for boats in slips larger than 12×30. The deposit amount is in addition to the first year’s rent.