Annual Wet Slip Leases
Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please. Our gated and covered wet slips come in a variety of sizes and can include dock lockers, lifts, and security for your investment. Slips offer convenient parking and are centrally located to marina facilities. FOR INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY OF WET SLIPS, PLEASE CONTACT US: 417-739-2314 or EMAIL
BENEFITS AND AMENITIES
- POK wet slip and dry stack customers enjoy access to all Resort amenities, as well as discounts at the Campground and Hotel.
- Hotel (15% off), cabins & campsites (10% off)
- Full-service marina & ships store — boat and WaveRunner rentals
- Floating café
- Boat concierge, cleaning and service shops nearby
- Boat sales (new and used)
- Free use of hotel pool and fitness room
- Free use of east park boat ramp and swim area
- Free use of basketball court, tennis court, volleyball court, playgrounds, parks and nature trails
- Free Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Security patrols nightly
- In-slip pump-out service available (for a fee)
- Satellite available in larger slips (for a fee)
Prior to storage in a wet slip, you must provide proof of liability insurance in the minimum amount of $500,000 for boats in slips 12×32 and smaller OR $1,000,000 for boats in slips larger than 12×32.
Boat Fit / Stall Size
Boats must fit entirely inside the slip. Boats cannot stick out over the walk-way or past the back posts of the slip.
LIFTS AND PWC PORTS
Only Boat Floater brand lifts and PWC ports are currently allowed to be installed in the POK Marina. Table Rock Boats is the dealer for new and used lifts and can contacted at 417-739-5912.
Lease & Termination
Leases are subject to a ONE – YEAR MINIMUM! All leases are assumed to be renewed unless you notify the office in writing 30 days prior to renewal.
Wet Slips require a deposit of $150 for boats in slips 12×30 and smaller OR $250 for boats in slips larger than 12×30. The deposit amount is in addition to the first year’s rent.
|Stall Size||2019 Annual Rate|
Are you an existing Port of Kimberling Slip Customer? You can pay your Wet Slip or Dry Stack bill online. It’s safe and secure!