Annual Dry Stack Leases
Why should your boat be left out in the water or on a lift when you are not around? Dry Stack Storage offers one of the most secure environments for boat storage while preserving the convenience of having your boat on the water. Give us a call any day of the week, at least one hour before you wish to use your boat, and we will put your boat in the water at our courtesy docks. Simply bring your boat back to the courtesy dock, and we will put it away for you.
When you arrive at our courtesy dock from your boating trip we will return your boat to the safe, dry, and secure environment in our dry stack facility. The streamlined launching, recovery, and storage operation is appreciated by berth holders who love the convenience and security. Port of Kimberling’s dry stack facility is not only convenient but helps customers maintain the value of their vessels while benefiting from lower maintenance costs. Contact us today to find out how you can take advantage of this great service.
At our facility, we offer wash racks so you can service your boat out of the water. Many local shops come to our Dry Stack facility to perform service work on your vessel so you never have to trailer your boat again! FOR MORE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY OF DRY STACK SPACES, PLEASE CONTACT US: CALL 417-739-2314 OR EMAIL email@example.com
Benefits and Amenities
Annual Wet Slip & Dry Stack customers enjoy access to all Resort amenities, including:
- Hotel (15% off), Cabins & Campsites (10% off)
- WHAT’S UP DOCK? Full-Service Marina & Ships Store (Pier 26) – Boat and Jet Ski Rentals, Ice, Snacks, Souvenirs, and more!
- Pier 28 Pizza & Grill – NEW Floating Restaurant – Coming Spring 2021
- Boat Concierge, Cleaning and Service Shops nearby
- Table Rock Boats (Pier 26) – Boat Sales (new and used)
- Free use of Hotel Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Room
- Free use of East Park boat ramp and Campground boat ramp
- Free use of basketball, pickleball, tennis, and volleyball courts, multiple playgrounds, parks, nature trails
- Free Wi-Fi throughout Resort
- Security patrols nightly
- In-slip pump-out service available (for a fee)
- Satellite available in larger slips (for a fee)
Hours of Operation
- From Memorial Day through Labor Day, the dry stack will be open from 9 am-8 pm
- May & September: Closes at 7:00PM
- April & October: Closes at 6:00PM
- March & November: Closes at 5:00PM
- The dry stack is closed from November 15th through March 15th each year. Boats must be winterized prior to 11/15 and will be inaccessible until 3/15 each year.
When returning your boat, please arrive 15 minutes before closing and park in the uncovered courtesy dock as close to the forklift ramp as possible. Make sure your:
- Trim tabs are in the “UP” position
- The steering wheel is straight and the motor is down
- Bimini top is down and secured
- All accessories are contained within the boat and below the windshield
- Tarp is secure
- Write your number and last name on the board to be put away or left out.
Prior to storage in the dry stack, you must provide proof of liability insurance in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 and Port of Kimberling Marina must be listed as an additional interest.
The use of outside racks is subject to availability.
All leases are annual, auto-renew, paid in advance unless otherwise agreed upon. Rates are subject to change. Customers will be notified of changes to rules and policies. Statements will be sent at least two (2) weeks before lease payment is due; however, rent is due and payable on the first day of the month on the anniversary of the original lease date regardless of receipt of the statement. Electric will be metered and billed monthly for slips that require electricity. All rent and charges billed by invoice from Marina shall be due and payable within ten (10) days of the due date. Failure to pay within the specified time will result in a service charge to be determined by Marina Management. Delinquent accounts may be subject to loss of slip and/or boat removal at the Owner’s expense. A written 30-day notice is required when terminating the lease (and all other charges on the account must be paid) in order to receive a full refund. Neither Wet Slips nor Dry Stack spaces may be subleased.
Lifts and PWC Ports
- Only Boat Floater brand lifts and Wave Armor brand PWC ports are currently allowed to be installed in the Port of Kimberling Marina. Table Rock Boats, 417-739-5912, is the dealer for lifts. Blake’s Econo Lift, 417-779-5721, is the dealer for ports.
- You may RENT a lift through the POK Marina Office for slip sizes 10×24 to 10×32. Lifts are rented annually at $1,800 per year for v-bunk lifts and $1,950 per year for tri-toon lifts.
Dry Stack requires a deposit of $250. The deposit amount is in addition to the first year’s rent.
|Length Overall||2021 Annual Rate|
|18 ft & less||$1,460.00|
|Tall Space: $120.00 additional charge
(7’6’’ – 8’6’’ in height)
|Tower / Bimini Space: $340.00 additional charge
(over 8’6’’ in height)
Storage Rates are based on Length Overall (LOA), and includes bow pulpits, swim platforms/ladders, and stern drives. “Tip to Tail.” Unfortunately, we cannot take pontoons in the dry stack.
SpeedyDock is an app designed to make it easier to request your boat out of the dry stack. Using the app, you can schedule your boat to go on the service rack or in the water at any point in the future (must be at least 1 hour away). Once you’re done and would like your boat put away, simply open the app and click the Retrieval and we’ll put it away at the next available time.